“Building bridges of hope” is the mission statement of the Seventh-day Adventist Church’s Communication Department. We work toward this goal by reaching out to diverse church audiences — both internally and externally — through many avenues of communication. Creating informative and intuitive web sites, updating social media sites, and writing news stories and press releases are some of the ways we share our message. Through our work, we foster a clearer image of the church, its mission, activities and witness, so that many will become followers of Christ and members of His church.
Rhoen P Catolico, AB
Donna Marie Arellano, BSCS
Telephone | +63 (82) 224.3818
Email | firstname.lastname@example.org
Department Website | www.adventist.org
Seventh-day Adventist beliefs are meant to permeate your whole life. Growing out of scriptures that paint a compelling portrait of God, you are invited to explore, experience and know the One who desires to make us whole.
- Ministerial Couples Retreat Date: May 30-June 1, 2019Venue: DM Headquarters Davao City Philippines Get Event Details
- Andrews Camp Date: May 5-11, 2019Venue: Energy Park Tagum City, Philippines Get Event Details
- Division-wide SS Congress Date: April 14-20, 2019Venue: Mountain View College Valencia City, Philippines Get Event Details
- Tri-Church Stewardship Celebration Date: Sep 28-29, 2018Venue: RDR Gymnasium, Tagum City Get Event Details
- DM Retirees Fellowship Date: July 28-29, 2018Venue: TBA Get Event Details
- Davao del Sur/Occidental Stewardship Seminar Date: June 28-30, 2018Venue: San Jose Adventist Church, Digos City Get Event Details