The Education Department is responsible for the supervision, coordination, promotion and quality control of the global Seventh-day Adventist educational system. Though primary education for children was advocated by Adventists during the 1850s and 1860s, it was not until the early 1870s that the newly budding Adventist Church began to recognize and develop a denomination-based school system. The Adventist interests in propagating education was founded upon the philosophy that students at all levels of schooling possess individuality and should be educated to use their God-given capacities to become individuals of principle, qualified for any position of life. Education was to begin in the home where the basic values of redemptive discipline and mental and physical health were to be balanced with the importance of work.
Marilyn Chipada-Moralde, MA
Roangelie Ibot-Lazado, BSOA
Telephone | +63 (82) 221.5352
Department Website | Adventist Education
Seventh-day Adventist beliefs are meant to permeate your whole life. Growing out of scriptures that paint a compelling portrait of God, you are invited to explore, experience and know the One who desires to make us whole.
- International Bible Conference Date: Feruary 8-11Venue: Zoom Get Event Details
- Unionwide Communication Webinar Date: March 3-6Venue: Virtual Get Event Details
- Caravan of Harvest Date: April 25-May 1Venue: TBA Get Event Details
- Women’s Ministries Online Evangelism Date: September 3-25Venue: • 104.3 HopeRadio Davao • Facebook and Youtube Get Event Details
- Hope Impact Date: October 16Venue: TBA Get Event Details
- Publishing Ministries BigWeek Date: October 18-22Venue: TBA Get Event Details