The Education Department is responsible for the supervision, coordination, promotion and quality control of the global Seventh-day Adventist educational system. Though primary education for children was advocated by Adventists during the 1850s and 1860s, it was not until the early 1870s that the newly budding Adventist Church began to recognize and develop a denomination-based school system. The Adventist interests in propagating education was founded upon the philosophy that students at all levels of schooling possess individuality and should be educated to use their God-given capacities to become individuals of principle, qualified for any position of life. Education was to begin in the home where the basic values of redemptive discipline and mental and physical health were to be balanced with the importance of work.
Marietta L Nacorda, MA
Ma. Riza R Alfanta, BSSA
Telephone | +63 (82) 221.5352
Department Website | Adventist Education
Seventh-day Adventist beliefs are meant to permeate your whole life. Growing out of scriptures that paint a compelling portrait of God, you are invited to explore, experience and know the One who desires to make us whole.
- Ministerial Couples Retreat Date: May 30-June 1, 2019Venue: DM Headquarters Davao City Philippines Get Event Details
- Andrews Camp Date: May 5-11, 2019Venue: Energy Park Tagum City, Philippines Get Event Details
- Division-wide SS Congress Date: April 14-20, 2019Venue: Mountain View College Valencia City, Philippines Get Event Details
- Tri-Church Stewardship Celebration Date: Sep 28-29, 2018Venue: RDR Gymnasium, Tagum City Get Event Details
- DM Retirees Fellowship Date: July 28-29, 2018Venue: TBA Get Event Details
- Davao del Sur/Occidental Stewardship Seminar Date: June 28-30, 2018Venue: San Jose Adventist Church, Digos City Get Event Details