The Publishing Ministry of the Seventh-day Adventist Church exists to proclaim, through print media the Gospel of Hope to the whole world in this generation.
To uplift and dignify people through better living-physically, socially and spiritually-thus preparing them for the world to come.
To encourage and equip each individual to share the good news of Jesus and His second coming.
To strengthen personal faith through the spiritual nurture that comes from sharing the light with others.
To re-educate church members concerning literature evangelism.
To activate student literature evangelism programs where they currently do not exist and to encourage programs already in place.
To develop future publishing leaders.
To establish new literature ministry seminaries.
To establish a presence on the internet and incorporate new marketing strategies.
To encourage total involvement of church members in literature evangelism.
To strengthen denominational publishing houses.
To promote the mass production and circulation of the Spirit of Prophecy books.
Dominador Tipdas, AB
Roangelie Ibot-Lazado, BSOA
Telephone | +63 (82) 221.5352
Department Website |
Philippine Publishing House | www.pphsda.com
Seventh-day Adventist beliefs are meant to permeate your whole life. Growing out of scriptures that paint a compelling portrait of God, you are invited to explore, experience and know the One who desires to make us whole.
- International Bible Conference Date: Feruary 8-11Venue: Zoom Get Event Details
- Unionwide Communication Webinar Date: March 3-6Venue: Virtual Get Event Details
- Caravan of Harvest Date: April 25-May 1Venue: TBA Get Event Details
- Women’s Ministries Online Evangelism Date: September 3-25Venue: • 104.3 HopeRadio Davao • Facebook and Youtube Get Event Details
- Hope Impact Date: October 16Venue: TBA Get Event Details
- Publishing Ministries BigWeek Date: October 18-22Venue: TBA Get Event Details